Five middle-aged friends set out to relive a beer-fueled odyssey from their youth, and end up in an epic battle to save humankind in the outrageous comedy The World’s End, available on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, including Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet™, DVD and On Demand on November 19, 2013, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Now fans can truly watch The World’s End anywhere, on any device!
Bonus Features Exclusive to The World’s End Blu-ray™:
· Cast Commentary with stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Paddy Considine
· Technical Commentary with director Edgar Wright and director of photography Bill Pope
· Filling in the Blanks: The Stunts and FX of The World’s End – Cast and crew discuss the prowess of
The World’s End stunt and VFX teams. Watch rehearsals of intricate fight scenes choreographed by some of the movies’ best stuntmen. Learn how the VFX team enhances the existing footage to perfect the film’s look and style.
Bonus Features Exclusive to The World’s End Blu-ray™ Continued:
· Hair and Make-Up Tests
· Rehearsal Footage
· Stunt Tapes – Behind-the-scenes of the bathroom fight, the twinbot fight and the beehive fight
· VFX Breakdown – VFX Supervisor Frazer Churchill compares production footage with final shots to take viewers behind the veil of the outrageous visual effects sequences.
· There’s Only One Gary King – osymyso’s Inibri-8 Megamix – A mash-up of Gary King’s (Pegg) best moments.
· The Man Who Would Be (Gary) King
· Signs & Omens – A film clip montage highlighting all the hidden clues and hints throughout the film.
· Edgar & Simon’s Flip Chart –Writers Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg bring back the trusty flip chart to reveal their step-by-step process of creating the story.
· Deleted Scene, Outtakes, Alternate Edits and more!
Bonus Features on The World’s End Blu-ray™ and DVD:
· Completing the Golden Mile – The Making of The World’s End – While on the surface The World’s End looks like a movie about a bunch of old friends getting drunk on a pub crawl, it’s actually about much more. Look through the eyes of these frequent collaborators at the depth of the themes and the relationships between characters.
· Feature Commentary with Screenwriters Edgar Wright & Simon Pegg
Bonus Features Exclusive to The Ultimate Three Flavors Cornetto® Trilogy Blu-ray™:
· Interactive Screenplays for The World’s End, Hot Fuzz, and Shaun of the Dead